Mama’s Building Owners Postpone Public Meeting


We just heard that by request of the owner, the public meeting scheduled for September 7th on the fate of the Mama’s building HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

A representative of the Landmarks Preservation Board said they will likely reschedule for a date in October. Please let us know if you have any questions!